Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Day of Little Miss Annabella

Since I'm still trying to get over a cold bug, Anna & I haven't really gone out much over the past few days. Luckily that just means more time to take some photos of her beautiful face! Another little girl at church recently told me that Annabella has "squirrel cheeks"... I think that's a perfect description! So here are a few photos of her (plus I knew that Bella's Granny wanted to see some recent pictures!)

IMG_7102

IMG_7256

IMG_7227

I'm currently taking a course in Photoshop. I can't wait until I know enough about the program to make these photos a little crisper!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! I forgot my mom knit her that soft blanket! What a happy little naked baby! Good luck in the Photoshop course, it's a bear, but a necessary one.

Caits said...

I agree about photoshop...it is worth learning it (believe me I have so much more to learn still!). This little girl is so stinkin cute!